All About Latex Mattresses and A Good Night’s Sleep
We all need our sleep: beauty, brains, energy or just for rest and recuperation.
You may have heard of the six sleep admonitions to getting a good night’s sleep:
- Keep to a schedule, even on weekends.
- Maintain a bedtime pattern.
- Get exercise everyday, but not just before bed.
- Don’t eat or drink alcohol or caffeine before bedtime.
- Keep your bedroom environment conducive to sleep: cool, dark and quiet.
- Give your body (spine, lumbar, shoulders and hips) the support it requires with a proper mattress.
If you can take care of items 1 – 5, we can help you get a mattress that, as Goldilocks said, is Just Right.
To design a mattress that gives you spinal alignment as well as relief for your pressure points, just take a moment to tell us about your 4 basic sleep demographics:
- What is your weight?
- Are you male or female?
- Do you predominantly sleep on your back, stomach or side?
- Do you generally like your mattress softer or firmer.
We make every mattress out of Talalay Latex surrounded by Organic EuroKnit Cotton quilted to Organic Wool. Each side is designed for each sleeper. Life
is too short to compromise on proper support in your mattress. We will build your mattress to your sleep demographics. And every FloBed is adjustable. With our Goldilocks Guarantee you can make it softer or firmer for the 20 year life of the mattress.
Because we manufacture every FloBed latex mattress and ship it directly to you, we can afford to put in the very best materials and provide you with unparalleled customer service. All at a price that is less than you will find in the traditional distribution cycle because you are only paying for the materials and the 10 person company that makes your FloBed. You are not paying for storefronts, wholesale and retail sales force, extra transport and all the usual cost of doing business. You get a Talalay Latex Mattress and a money back guarantee as well as a Goldilocks Guarantee allowing you to order new firmness cores at a steep discount for 20 years.