FloBeds is a proud sponsor of the Noyo Center for Marine Science here in Fort Bragg, Ca. The Noyo Center, “…will create a physical space for researchers, students, families and visitors to explore the Mendocino coast and investigate the dynamic relationship between humans and the natural world.” (Noyo Center)
FloBeds is proud to support a facility that will:
- Place the Mendocino Coast at the forefront of marine research and education.
- Engage citizens and children in scientific exploration of the natural world.
- Exhibit a rare blue whale skeleton
- Facilitate collaboration among scientists, public agencies and private business in research and management of natural resources.
- Support the restoration and protection of coastal and marine ecosystems.
- Promote investigation of climate variability and education about improved resiliency.
- Draw visitors to Fort Bragg and the Mendocino Coast.
- Diversify economic development for Fort Bragg and Mendocino County.