What Most People Don’t Know About Organic Plein-Air Wool
• Pure organic Plein-Air Wool® fiber used in bedding materials promotes maximum air-flow around your body, and provides natural moisture- wicking to help you sleep cool and dry.
• NO chemicals or acids are used in the production or processing of organic wool. The sheep are not dipped or treated with any pesticides or herbicides.
• The organic wool fleece used in our mattress covers is washed with pure fresh water and baking soda – no additives – preserving the natural lanolin content and a skin friendly pH value of 7.5.
• Organic wool also provides chemical-free fire resistance!
• Wool’s natural absorbency offers another distinct advantage. Because of its extraordinary ability to hold moisture, wool fiber is inherently flame-resistant.