Not everybody wakes up each day ready to conquer the world at the first sound of their alarm. If you have ever said to anyone, “I’m not a morning person.” Take a look at some of the suggestions below and give one or some of them a try and let’s see how you begin to feel about your mornings!
1) Down a Tall Glass of Water: You were just asleep but your body was still working, you are most likely dehydrated. Get yourself back on track.
2) Wake up earlier: By setting your alarm 15 minutes earlier, when it goes off, you will not have to get up and rush to get ready. You can take a moment to gather yourself, move at a more comfortable pace and be ready to go before it is time to go!
3) Set 5 Minutes Aside: Give yourself time to just think. Layout your plan for the day, do so with some music on, sitting outside getting some fresh air and take that moment for yourself to center you for the day.
4) Remove Choices From Your Morning: If you want to enjoy all your morning has to offer, make it habitual. By creating a routine, you will make each morning feel smoother, and they will become simple. In addition to that, you should make decisions the night before: what you will wear, plan out your route to work, what you plan to have for breakfast, etc.
5) Remove Screens: Typically now, your smartphone is how you wake up, you have notifications already from your Facebook, Work email, text messages, etc. You are already overwhelmed, and you just opened your eyes. Give yourself time to get through your morning routine before you interact with your phone, tablet or computer