The FloBeds Twice Fluffed Pillow is loved by our customers because, like our natural latex mattresses, it is adjustable.
— 100% Talalay latex
–virgin latex shredded twice for optimum loft
–breathable, comfortable, long lasting
–naturally inhibits dust mites, bacteria & mold
–100% organic cotton
–washable euro-knit zippered outer cover
–220 thread count sateen inner cover. Second inside zipper allows adding or removing latex to adjust your pillow to make it “Just Right“.
Everyone in the family will love it.
Here are some great tips to help make your Sunday nights a little easier:
- Keep the same bedtime on weekends. Staying up late two nights out of the week will throw off your sleep schedule and make it hard to wake up on Monday morning.
- Avoid sleeping in on weekends. Do not sleep more than one or two hours past your normal wake-up time.
- Enjoy your Sunday night. Plan a fun Sunday night ritual, that way you can look forward to Sunday evenings instead of dreading them.
- Prep for bedtime. “…pamper yourself pre-bed with a warm bath, a cup of tea, or a good book to help you relax.” –Sleep.org
If all of the above fails, its time to think about a latex mattress ;-)
In the final episode of our mini-series, Lea Laase describes her experience working with the FloBeds staff. Lea found that her husband’s side of the mattress was perfect but her side needed some adjustments. So she called the FloBeds team and was told over the phone what changes she could make to start sleeping comfortably. The great thing about purchasing a FloBed is we are only one call away. Our team is here to support you in your quest for a better night’s sleep.
Here are the 10 easy steps you take to purchase a FloBed Online:
1. Visit FloBeds.com
2. Choose between the Select, Deluxe, or vZone model… OR
3. Select “Help Me Choose Firmness” to received personalized firmness suggestions
4. Fill out the Mattress and Firmness Selector with your information
5. Once that is complete you can read about the mattress and firmness recommendations
6. If you are happy with the recommended firmness select “Apply Recommended Firmness” and continue
7. Pick a foundation and legs
8. Proceed to checkout
9. Celebrate! It will only be a few days until you are sleeping soundly on your new FloBed.
If you have any questions during this process please give us a call at 800-356-2337. One of our Firmness Advisors would be happy to walk you through this process.
Here are some pointers on how the right bedroom setup can help you sleep better. Check these tips off your list and your will be on your way to dreamland in no time.
- A custom mattress: Many people sleep on mattresses that are too firm or too soft. FloBeds can be customized, so your mattress can fit your body and sleeping habits just right. Our latex mattresses are extremely supportive and the layers in the mattresses can be switched around to achieve different firmnesses.
- The right height frame: Make sure it isn’t too difficult to get in and out of bed because of your bed frame height. Even the rules of Funghi suggest you pay attention to the height of your frame. FloBeds offers various height legs so you can find the best one that fit your needs.
- The right sleep temperature: Research shows that your bedroom should be between 60-67 degrees Fahrenheit. Invest in a smart thermostat to make sure your room is the right temperature.
- The right humidity: “Extreme weather conditions impact our mood, our health, and can even our sleep. When the air has a high humidity concentration, we feel hot and sweaty – which means uncomfortable sleep. When the air is too dry, on the other end, our skin, eye and nasal passages dry out which is also uncomfortable.”-Huff Post According to the National Sleep Foundation your room should always be at 50% humidity.
Big & Tall Performance Organic Mattresses
Our Organic Big & Tall Performance Latex Mattresses feature premium 100% Natural Talalay latex inside a luxurious organic euro knit cotton quilted to organic wool. Our multi-layer latex cores accommodate the firmness needs of each individual sleeper by allowing each of you to choose your own firmness combinations. The Big & Tall Performance Latex Mattress adds an organic sateen encased wool over horsehair layer on top for the ultimate in sleeping cool.
Choose from three different options:
- Organic Natural Big & Tall Mattress– 13 inches of adjustable firmness to provide durable support while guaranteeing the comfort your body needs. The Big & Tall Mattress adds the sleep cool features of horsehair.
- Organic Natural Big & Tall Performance– this 16-inch zComfort features an extra 3 inches of latex the added sleep cool features of horsehair and coconut fiber.
- Organic Natural Big & Tall vZone– 16 inches of Top-to-Bottom, Side-to-Side and Head-to-Toe adjustable zoning for relief at hips and shoulders plus lumbar support.
I have been waiting to write to you about the bed I bought back in October 2015. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a fluke. First, Dewey was great walking me through and helping me pick the layers to best suit my sleeping needs. Second, being a single woman I was amazed at the ease of getting the bed delivered to my front door, me getting the sections upstairs, and assembling it in the bedroom. Third, and most incredible–I am so comfortable! I sleep soundly all night! I am in love with my FloBed! It has exceeded my expectations, my back no longer hurts or aches. I am so happy and grateful.
Do you know what your child is sleeping on? Well if your child is sleeping on a FloBeds Kids Beds: Crib Mattress – Student Mattress here is what you can expect:
Your child is sleeping on
- Organic Cotton where it counts most…next to your body. You spend all day in a harsh world. Retreat to a natural bed covered with organic cotton for a true safe haven. Cotton, the original sustainable fabric, grown and processed without chemicals.
- You can be confident that the wool in our luxurious mattress cover is chemical free. NO chemicals or acids are used in the production or processing of organic wool. The sheep are not dipped or treated with any pesticides or herbicides.
- Natural Latex is naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial (Bacteria, mold and mildew cannot live in latex) and dust mite resistant (tests prove latex is 3 times more resistant to dust mites than a traditional mattress) making it the perfect mattress material for allergy sufferers or anyone interested in breathing fresh, clean air while they sleep.
When you want to make sure your baby is sleeping on pure nature: Organic Cotton quilted to Organic Wool surrounding 100% Natural Latex. Our Student Mattress is the ultimate in good stewardship. Good for your student…good for our environment!
Here’s when Mackenzie grew out of her custom Moses basket FloBed, and had to move into her FloBed Crib mattress!
We have had many customers reaching out to us to share their FloBeds stories. To thank our customers for sharing their experiences with FloBeds we are sending them travel pillows!
These mini pillows roll up to become compact and the perfect travel partner. We have been getting tons of reviews so our sewer Rosa has been working hard!
We would like to thank all of our customers who have shared their FloBeds stories. We truly appreciate hearing your feedback. For anyone interested in writing a Google + review please follow the steps below:
- On a desktop computer go to FloBeds Latex Mattresses
- Click write a review
- Leave us your feedback
- Keep an eye out for your Travel Pillow in the mail!
I remember when the bed arrived. Those boxes are really sturdy and the bed so easily fits inside due to its modular design. I have to tell you, I hung on to those boxes for a while just in case I was going to move but after 10 years I had to let them go to recycling.
My wife Virginia and I love our bed.
We have had it for over ten years and it continues to give us a great night?s sleep, the construction is solid, the support is great and we just enjoy staying in bed.
The only maintenance activity we perform is taking the mattress apart each year and putting it back together. I?m not really sure its recommended but it just seems right!
Thanks for constructing such a great bed.
Best, John W., Carpinteria, CA – 3/16/2016