Ever feel like you are in need of a quick little energy boost. Many of us hit the afternoon hours and suddenly feel sleepy. Try some of there snacks to get back your energy:
- Nuts like cashews, almonds, and hazelnuts- these nuts will help your body change sugar into energy.
- Spinach- often times low iron will cause you to feel exhausted.
- Eggs- these are full of Vitamin B that turn your food into energy.
- Edamame- also full of Vitamin B this snack can turn your food into energy.
- Fresh Fruit- the sugar and fiber in fruit work together to create more of a lasting energy boost compared to the quick spikes you get from processed sugar.