I have been waiting to write to you about the bed I bought back in October 2015. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a fluke. First, Dewey was great walking me through and helping me pick the layers to best suit my sleeping needs. Second, being a single woman I was amazed at the ease of getting the bed delivered to my front door, me getting the sections upstairs, and assembling it in the bedroom. Third, and most incredible–I am so comfortable! I sleep soundly all night! I am in love with my FloBed! It has exceeded my expectations, my back no longer hurts or aches. I am so happy and grateful.
Meditation is a great solution to getting a racing mind to slow down at bedtime. Although meditation is great at any point during the day, it is great for fighting fatigue and insomnia. Meditation is the practice of quieting the voice in your head and this, “creates physiological changes that are similar to those that happen in your body during the early phases of sleep.” There are guided meditations that would really help during this process. Take a look at the app Headspace to get started with guided meditation. Quiet your mind, relax, and fall asleep faster with meditation.
Do you know what your child is sleeping on? Well if your child is sleeping on a FloBeds Kids Beds: Crib Mattress – Student Mattress here is what you can expect:
Your child is sleeping on
- Organic Cotton where it counts most…next to your body. You spend all day in a harsh world. Retreat to a natural bed covered with organic cotton for a true safe haven. Cotton, the original sustainable fabric, grown and processed without chemicals.
- You can be confident that the wool in our luxurious mattress cover is chemical free. NO chemicals or acids are used in the production or processing of organic wool. The sheep are not dipped or treated with any pesticides or herbicides.
- Natural Latex is naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial (Bacteria, mold and mildew cannot live in latex) and dust mite resistant (tests prove latex is 3 times more resistant to dust mites than a traditional mattress) making it the perfect mattress material for allergy sufferers or anyone interested in breathing fresh, clean air while they sleep.
When you want to make sure your baby is sleeping on pure nature: Organic Cotton quilted to Organic Wool surrounding 100% Natural Latex. Our Student Mattress is the ultimate in good stewardship. Good for your student…good for our environment!
Here’s when Mackenzie grew out of her custom Moses basket FloBed, and had to move into her FloBed Crib mattress!
Here are three simple changes you can make in your life to become a morning person:
15 Minute Bed Time Move
Try to set your alarm for 15 minutes earlier every day until you reach your desired wake-up time.
Dim the Lights at Night
“Once upon a time, people knew that it was time to go to sleep simply because the sun went down.” Sleep.org Your body needs natural sleep signals to understand it is bedtime and light disrupt those signals. All lights should be off 1 hour before bedtime.
Let the Natural Light Shine
As the lights go down melatonin goes up, which causes a sleepy feeling. As the lights turn on melatonin goes down, so you will feel less sleepy. Let the sunrise bring up your melatonin levels and wake naturally.
We have had many customers reaching out to us to share their FloBeds stories. To thank our customers for sharing their experiences with FloBeds we are sending them travel pillows!
These mini pillows roll up to become compact and the perfect travel partner. We have been getting tons of reviews so our sewer Rosa has been working hard!
We would like to thank all of our customers who have shared their FloBeds stories. We truly appreciate hearing your feedback. For anyone interested in writing a Google + review please follow the steps below:
- On a desktop computer go to FloBeds Latex Mattresses
- Click write a review
- Leave us your feedback
- Keep an eye out for your Travel Pillow in the mail!